Your Therapist – Inese Zelca
I am very skilled, reliable and experienced Massage Therapist whose passion is helping others.
I have been training in Holistic Massage Therapy at Wexford’s Collage- Gainfort Academy in their Holistic Massage ITEC LEVEL3 program. While in the program, I have worked with a wide variety of clients throughout the practising sessions and case studies and work experience in Sea Field Hotel-Oceo Spa as therapist.
Along with having exceptional hands-on and technical skills, it is my interpersonal skills and personable qualities that resonate most with past clients and instructors alike. My abilities to make an instant connection, create lasting rapport, and personalise sessions to each individual client have received continuous praise. Maintaining organisation and keeping my calm through stressful situations are key attributes that those around me would cite as a reason my clients always feel comfortable with me.
- Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage Practitioners Diploma
- Deep Tissue Massage Certificate
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- Holistic Massage Therapy Diploma
- Ear Candling
- Indian Head Massage
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Stress Management
- Yoga Practitioners Diploma
- Reflexology Practitioners Diploma
- Myofascial Release Practitioners Diploma
- General First Aid Certificate
- Vacumn Therapy
- Electronic & Manual Cupping
- Cupping Massage Practioner’s Diploma
- Pregnancy Massage
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
I love walking on regular bases and practices of Yoga, gardening, enjoy cooking. I am passionate about massage and always keen to learn new techniques. I meditate for time to time. I have developed an interest in traveling and other country cultures.